Can I still register my CS3 so I can get the updates?


i deregistered , uninstalled cs3 since i've been using cs6 while now, installed on kids' imac can start geting familiar adobe.  however, when try re-register on new machine, tells me have no internet connection.  now, have internet connection (as evidenced post) i'm wondering if registration has been disabled cs3.  guess can live without registering, hoping software updates , that's telling me theres no connection also.  thoughts?

 

screen shot 2014-01-04 @ 2.14.30 pm.pngscreen shot 2014-01-04 @ 2.23.29 pm.png



More discussions in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Could not place because the source rectangle is empty

Thread: Using smartcard reader with vpnc

Adobe Font Folio 7.0 or just 7?