Skip to main content

Thread: I can't get Nvidia Control Panel to allow me to change fan speed?


i open nvidia control panel, no problem. drivers date.

there no panel lets me adjust fan speed...it's called adjust gpu settings or something.

reason, doesn't show up. on administrative account of windows xp.

hello.

this on administrative account of windows xp.
if windows problem please post on windows forum.ubuntu linux different xp.

if using ubuntu please provide information abut operating system , nvidia graphics card.


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support General Help [other] I can't get Nvidia Control Panel to allow me to change fan speed?


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Could not place because the source rectangle is empty

Thread: Using smartcard reader with vpnc

Adobe Font Folio 7.0 or just 7?