Skip to main content

Thread: please give me an advice


hey , there please give me advice.........now want test linux distro based on slackware.....there thousand of linux distro based on slack ware want such distro fast , light .....my pc configuration dual core processore 2.80 gh , 3 gb ram.........now please tell me 1 should use ...

your hardware capable of running linux desktop depending on graphics card/chip. lighter better known gui desktop environments include xfce , lxde/open box. lxde lighter of 2 .


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Other Discussion and Support Other OS Support and Projects Other Operating Systems Any Other OS please give me an advice


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Could not place because the source rectangle is empty

Thread: Using smartcard reader with vpnc

Adobe Font Folio 7.0 or just 7?